The "OTT Library" is a learning portal gathering the best available content in the industry, including research reports, white papers, webinars, and case studies. Some of the content is pay-per-download. Most of it is free.
- For submitting free content (white papers, webinars, etc.), please contact Nichole Janowsky: njanowsky @ OTTexec dot com
- For submitting fee-based content, please contact Andrea Chambers: achambers @ OTTexec dot com
The OTT-Video Services Market- Trends and Analysis
- Today's trends and what is next for 4K, HDR, HFR, and VR
The Social TV Index 5th Edition
- Tracking changes in social TV, livestreaming, TV, and OTT
- How many U.S. Internet users interact with TV on Social?
- Which social network were most used to launch Social TV?
- Which demographics were most active in Social TV?
The Landscape of New Video Consumption Trends
- Current Trends and Business Model Implications for Broadcasters, MVPDs, and OTT Providers
End-To-End Video Quality Assurance Through Virtualization
- Can OTT "Break the Internet"? The OTT Video Quality Problem Won’t Go Away on Its Own